Skills & competencies required
Personal Attributes and Skills
- Stress Management
- Time management and prioritization
- Learning orientation
- Bias for action
- Teamwork and co-operation
- Critical thinking
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Navigate ambiguity and complexity
- Liferay Enterprise DXP 7.0 and above.
- Interfacing with RESTful and SOAP-based web services.
- Solid knowledge of design patterns and refactoring concepts.
- Practical expertise in performance tuning and optimization, and problems analysis.
- Solid technical expertise and troubleshooting skills.
- Experience with modern project management, CI/CD, and team collaboration tools (e.g., Jira, Jenkins, Gerrit).
- Understanding of Agile principles.
Education and Experience required:
- National Certificate (Matric).
- Fluent oral and written English, with strong presentation skills.
- Certified in a National Diploma, BSc Computer Science, or BCom Information Systems (or similar).
- At least 3 years of experience in web development and Content Management Systems in general
- At least 2 years of specific Liferay experience advantageous.
- Must have architected 1 complex Liferay platform through the SDLC (inception, design, development, roll-out).
- Experience with Portal (or similar technologies).
- Strong knowledge of, and expertise in, mobile solution delivery and strategy.
- Overtime may be required from time to time.
- Standby is required on a rotational cycle