Mobile Apps and their role in Digital Transformation
With such high demand and usage, it would be bad business practice not to leverage smartphones and the multitude of applications that users utilise on them.
Why use Mobile Apps in Digital Transformation?
Seeing such statistics, it should come as no surprise that mobile apps can be useful to growing your business and assisting the Digital Transformation process. Mobile apps provide a convenient and easily accessible way to bring together and streamline different business elements.
While there are plenty of mobile apps on the market, each of them has their pros and cons and may be useful to your business or not. We have gathered a few mobile apps, we have found useful and think can be useful to most businesses. Although we do recommend finding the right ones for you.
- Slack – For team communications
- Hubspot – For workflow automation and customer relationship management
- Facebook , Twitter & Instagram – For digital marketing and customer engagement
- Canva – For digital marketing content
- Google Analytics – For website and customer analytics
- Jira – For project delegation and management
- Google Drive – For cloud storage