Teaching guide includes
1. Structure & Timing
- PHASE 1: Content in biology, geology, and ecology.
27 classroom sessions + 8 hours of homework
- PHASE 2: Content in physics, chemistry, and electronics (technology).
11 classroom sessions
- PHASE 1: Combination of biological and physicochemical sciences with technology.
6 classroom sessions
The approximate length is 44 classroom sessions + 8 hours of homework
2. Other support tools
ADAPTABLE QUIZ FORM
• To continue a learning activity, session, or teaching sequence.
• To evaluate what students have learned.
To assess achievement of skills and learning.
To accompany activities, facilitating, complementing and supporting proper development.
GLOSSARY OF TERMS
Concepts that help guide teachers in understanding certain educational, organisational, and methodological strategies to use in the classroom.
BiooEd Bonus Kit
Order your Kit Now